OrdaSoft forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working (0 viewing) 
VehicleManager component support
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working
card1concepts (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working 4 Years ago Karma: 0  
Hello,

Thank you for fixing my issue with the component, but now I have a new problem with the VehicleManager Featured Pro Module.

Or perhaps I am configuring it wrong?

I made sure the module was published and set to display on all pages and in a proper module position. And I am running the latest version of Joomla 3.2.2 .

I can not get the module to show up when I configure it. What makes me think something is wrong is because when I enter either Category IDs or Vehicle IDs nothing shows up, not even the title of the module, but when I have both Category IDs and Vehicle IDs entered the module kind of comes to life on the front end and I am able to at least see the title of the module but then get a warning that says I have entered both IDs and to fix it.

Yet when I do nothing shows up like I mentioned?

Any thoughts?

thank you for your time!

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    emo
VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working
card1concepts 2014/02/19 15:32
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working
admin 2014/02/20 14:16
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working
card1concepts 2014/02/20 15:22
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working
admin 2014/02/21 11:48
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working
card1concepts 2014/02/21 13:44
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working
admin 2014/02/24 16:03
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working
card1concepts 2014/02/24 16:45
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working
card1concepts 2014/02/25 16:56
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:VehicleManager Featured Pro Module Not Working
admin 2014/02/26 15:31
Go to top
What are you looking for?
Anti-spam question: How many eyes has a typical person?