The process of display the module positions in Ordasoft Joomla templates is the same like in other Joomla templates. To show module positions and their names on frontend you need to do following steps:
1. Go to administration of your Joomla website
2. Go to Extensions -> Template Manager
3. Click Options in the upper right corner
4. Set Preview module positions to Enabled
5. Come back to frontend and add "?tp=1" to URL of page where you want to see module positions.
Now you can see module positions and their names on frontend of your website.