18. Printing Reports in Vehicle Manager
In this article we will look at the option to print reports in Vehicle Manager in Vehicle Manager.
In the Admin backend, go to Components > Vehicle manager > Vehicles.
In the Vehicle Manager select one or multiple Vehicles (checkmarks in front of the titles) which you want to print a report from. Then click the [Print] button on the top right.
You will now see the following screen:
- Font Size. Select the font size you want with the dropdown box
- Format. Select the paper format you want with the dropdown box
- Print checkboxes. Select the columns you want to include in the Report print-out.
When you have selected all the details you want, click the [Next] button. You will now see the preview screen according to the choices you made.
- Print. By clicking the [Print] button again, your printer selection screen will come up. You can print to a physical printer or to a PDF creator if you have that installed.