4. Create a menu entry for Real Estate Manager
In this article we will create a menu entry in Joomla for Real Estate Manager.
Menu entry for Real Estate Manager.
In order to access Real Estate Manager in the frontend of your website, you will need to create a menu item for it.
In the Joomla admin panel go to Menu > Main Menu > New (button in right corner).
Next click on Real Estate Manager.
• Title. Choose a title for your menu entry. This will also be the name which reflects in the URLs. You can choose any name you want, it does not need to be Real Estate Manager.
• Alias. The Alias you choose for your menu entry.
• Link. This will be automatically filled field.
• Display in. Choose the menu which this link to Real Estate Manager will display in.
• Parent Item. Choose the parent menu item which you want your Real Estate Manager menu item to be under.
• Published. Select YES to publish the new Real Estate Manager menu item.
• Order. Choose where in the list the Real Estate Manager entry will appear.
• Access Level. Set the user rights level which will be allowed to access the Real Estate Manager menu item in the frontend.
• On Click, Open in. Choose "Parent window with browser navigation"
• Select owner. Select owner in dropdownbox.
• Back button. Show/Hide a back button, that returns you to the previously view page.
Save your menu entry. Once it is saved, you are returned to the menu you choose earlier. Now you can rearrange the menu items until you are happy with the ordering. You now have a menu item in the frontend of your website which allow your users to access Real Estate Manager.
Create a base of search menu for Real Estate Manager
In the Joomla admin panel go to Menu > Main Menu > New (button in right corner) > External Link
Then copy link on page what you want see on main menu and put in field