In this article we will take a closer look at the Real Estate Manager and see how an administrator can use that interface to Publish/Unpublish, Rent or Return houses.
The House Manager
In the Admin backend, go to Components > Real Estate manager > Houses. From the Real Estate Manager you can select one or multiple houses (checkmarks in front of the titles) and then apply actions to them with the icons in the top bar.
- Publish. Publish selected houses. When the house published in front of its name is a green check mark.
- Unpublish. Unpublish selected Houses. When the house published in front of its name is a red cross.
- Rent house. When you click on this button opens new page, that shown below.
- Rent to: Just select the user from the dropdown box.
- User: Fill in username
- E-mail: Fill in user email
- Rent until: Select the return date by clicking on the button (will show a calendar pop-up).
Return house from rent.
When required return house from rent click the Return house from rent button, than select house and click Return house from rent yet.
- Edit rent. On this page you can change the house data.
- New. Create a new house entry.
- Delete. Deletes the selected houses.