OrdaSoft forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
RealEstateManager component support
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Japanese on RealEstateManager
nagata (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Japanese on RealEstateManager 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hello,

According to your instruction I have translated into Japanese, and the translated text are shown correctly.
But there is an issue.
Language for "Houses" and "categories" must be selected "All" for Japanese, otherwise no objects will be displayed.
My site is multilingual with German. For German pages I can select German for houses as well as categories.
However if choose Japanese from the pull down menu for houses or categories, nothing but the titles are shown.
And if I change the language from "Japanese" to "All", all the objects are displayed correctly.

In your document "How to add a new language to Real Estate manager" there are lines

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. In the file RealEstateManager.xml in the directory /administrator/components/com_realestatemanager/ add the language entry for your language. This goes right after the entry language/english.php.
So if you use for example Dutch and Spanish on your site you would add those, like this:
lang/english.php
lang/dutch.php
lang/spanish.php
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?
I thought there is a line - lang/english.php - in the file "realestatemanager.xml", but I don't see any.
Or should I add
lang/english.php
lang/japanese.php
lang/german.php
somewhere in "realestatemanager.xml" ?

I hope you understand my problem and give me some tips or solution.

Best regards

Ichiro Nagata

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Japanese on RealEstateManager
nagata 2014/03/05 15:09
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Japanese on RealEstateManager
admin 2014/03/06 14:04
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Japanese on RealEstateManager
nagata 2014/03/06 15:44
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Japanese on RealEstateManager
admin 2014/03/10 08:05
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Japanese on RealEstateManager
nagata 2014/03/10 10:38
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Japanese on RealEstateManager
admin 2014/03/11 10:29
Go to top
What are you looking for?
Anti-spam question: How many eyes has a typical person?