Embed YouTube video in joomla responsive slider
In OS Touch Slider it is possible to insert any HTML code into slide, for example images, links and videos/audios by embedding it in caption of the image. In this article we'll cover the steps to insert YouTube video into OS Touch Slider. Video from Vimeo can be embedded in the similar way.
- After OS Touch Slider installation and uploading images into it, go to Frontend area of website -> OS Touch Slider
- Click on the edit button on the slideshow
- Hover the image and press icon Edit image, then Add text button. There you can embed code of video.
Where to get Video code to embed in OS Touch Slider?
- Go to YouTube.
- Click the Share link under the video.
- Click the Embed link.
- Copy the code provided in the expanded box.
- Paste the code into OS Touch Slider.
To make an embedded video automatically play, add ?autoplay=1 to the video’s embed code, right after the video ID
Joomla Responsive Slideshow supports inserting YouTube and Vimeo video, as well as Audio:
Joomla Slider with YouTube Video,
Joomla Slider with Vimeo Video,
Joomla Slider with Audio
Read also about options of OS Touch Slider in article Options of OS Touch Slider.