How to upload/edit/delete image folder in responsive image gallery?
Responsive image gallery
In our joomla image gallery there is an opportunity to download more than one picture or photo, but several at once. You can also download immediately folder with pictures, several folders or if you have an archived folder, you can download it right away in zip format without unpacking it. You can learn more about the functions that are in the responsive image gallery here OS Responsive Image Gallery.
- Go to Components -> OS Gallery
- After you go to our gallery, click the new button or go to an existing gallery in order to upload a image folder joomla gallery.
- To download the images folder, click on the bookmark Upload from folder and in the line that appears, write or copy the address where you can find this folder on your computer and then click download.
- When you wrote the path, you can click on the download button and the pictures that were in the folder appear on the screen. After that you can specify another folder with pictures and these photos or pictures also appear after those that were downloaded earlier in responsive photo gallery.
- You can also upload the archived image folder to the joomla gallery, click on the Upload from Zip tab.
- When you go to the Upload from Zip tab, click on the button to Choose file and in the window that appears, select the desired picture folder from the list in Zip format and click Upload. Pictures appear on the screen immediately after the category bookmarks. You can also download several picture folders in Zip format and the pictures appear on the screen in the order in which you downloaded the folders in joomla image gallery.
See also Options of OS Responsive Image Gallery
and How to insert image gallery in Joomla article