OrdaSoft forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SEF Translate component support
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Sitemap urls problems
Sbenny (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sitemap urls problems 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hello,

first of all, I have got the PRO version of SEF Translate and I configured it using the "Redirect Method" so every time a user choose a language, it gets redirected to the mydomain.com/de(or it or es etc etc)/my-article and when he does it, it actually translate the content of the page and it's displayed correctly.
But what happens when it is stored in the sitemap? If I use a link from my sitemap, for example, mydomain.com/de/my-article , the content is absolutely NOT translated! I am using db cache and i've got over 130 MB of database tables so I can ensure the cache is working properly.
Second problem, into my Sitemap, URLS are not SEF but are like mydomain.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=1 .

I wil give you all the informations you need but please do not ask me for my personal details like FTP access and/or Super User credentials. I'd prefer you to help me understand the problem and fix from myself.

I will attach the sitemap.xml and some screenshots of my backend seftranslate component configuration will be linked below so you will be able to easily help me.

Here the screenshots:

1st screenshot: prntscr.com/70p8uy
2nd screenshot: prntscr.com/70p9tv
3rd screenshot: prntscr.com/70pa61
4th screenshot: prntscr.com/70pam8

My website is: sbenny.com

PS: Not really needed but, could you please give more informations about the "Translate Algorithm"? How does it work? And how does it affect the translation of the content?
File Attachment:
File Name: sitemap.zip
File Size: 2459

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2015/05/02 17:05 By Sbenny.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
admin (Admin)
Admin
graph
Re:Sitemap urls problems 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 61  
Hello,

Please leave less languages count for translate. Other you very quickly will eat quota for translation !!!

At time site translation with help Sef Translate goo.gl/kyNnzQ have not any different how we see page from site: or when press "translate" or from sitemap.
Every time when site url has suffix like: site/de/ "de" or "fr" or "en" or some other - page content move through SefTranslate and BING or Google translate API - and we translate page .
If suffix not exist like: site/index.php - Sef Translate can't do web page translation

When you turn on, "Sitemap" in Sef Translate for your site, Sitemap will translated to all languages which you set for translation. You will take many sitemap on every your language. But for that you need select option "Site Map Component" - we support only these components "XMAP", "JooMap", "JM Sitemap" - you not selected that option. And again please limit languages number for translate.

Translate algorithm, That methods as we do page parsing and move for translate to Google or BING Translate API.
We do that with break web page to small peaces and next translate these small pieces.

Thanks,
OrdaSoft team

Logged Logged  
Sbenny (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Sitemap urls problems 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
I removed a lot of languages! BUt I can't understand your english

Logged Logged  
admin (Admin)
Admin
graph
Re:Sitemap urls problems 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 61  
Hello

For sitemap work and translated - please install XMAP component. Please create site map with help XMAP. After that set option "Site Map Component" in Sef Translate component

Thanks,
OrdaSoft team

Logged Logged  
Sbenny (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Sitemap urls problems 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Ok. XMAP installed and my sitemap is now located at: sbenny.com/index.php?option=com_seftrans...l&tmpl=component

But as before, when I click on a translated url (like /be/chat) , the page is not translated but it's in its original language. Why?

Logged Logged  
Taras (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Sitemap urls problems 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 53  
Hello,

Did you configure option "Site Map Component" in Sef Translate component?

Best Regards,
Taras
OrdaSoft team

Logged Logged  
Go to top
What are you looking for?
Anti-spam question: How many eyes has a typical person?