From the backend of your Joomla site select Menus -> Main Menu -> Add New Menu Item. Press button "New" and fill out all required fields.
1. Menu Item Type - select Advertisement Board -> All Categories.
2. Menu Title - choose title for menu item that will be displayed in the menu.
3. Alias - enter title for URL if you want to distinguish it from the menu title.
4. Status - you can choose will this menu item will be Published, Unpublished or Trashed.
5. Link - field is automatically filled.
6. Menu Location - choose where this menu item will be in Main Menu or in User Menu.
7. Parent Item - choose parent item for your new menu item.
8. Ordering - the menu item will be placed in the menu after the selected menu item.
9. Access - choose level group that is allowed to view this item.
10. Default Page (YES/NO) - you can set this page as home page of your site.
11. Target Window - select browser window when menu item is clicked (Parent, New Window with Navigation or New Without Navigation).
12. Template Style - select a specific template style for this menu item or use the default template.
13. Language - assign a language for this menu item.
14. Note - you can leave a note about this menu item.
15. ID - field is automatically filled.
This item displays current user ads. Creation process is the same as for All Categories but in Menu Item Type you should select Advertisement Board -> My Ads.
The item displays selected category in the menu. Creation process is the same as for All Categories but in Menu Item Type you should select Advertisement Board -> Show Alone Category. And after you fill out all the fields you have to go to the tab Advanced Options and choose category in the field Select Category.