OrdaSoft forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
membership use as wall to block access to content (0 viewing) 
Advertisement Board component Support
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: membership use as wall to block access to content
admin (Admin)
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
membership use as wall to block access to content 1 Month ago Karma: 84  
This is another inquiry into the editing of os simple membership to be used as a payment wall to block unpaid access to high school sports video content.

Hello

In Ordasoft Joomla Membership component you configure only:
- users subscribe payment plan,
- to which user group will accept user
- which fields will have any users in they user profile.
- tabs in user profile

self content (who may access to joomla content) you configure in component for this content add.
If You add joomla articles - you configure access to Joomla Article - in Joomla content manager
If You add content in OS Content Construction Kit (OS CCK) - you configure access to Joomla content - in OS CCK

How do I make it so that people are able to unsubscribe? I am not finding a place to do so.

In Ordasoft Joomla Membership component you not have unsubscribe button, In every Group you set time - How Long user will have access to This User Group, When this time expire - user will move to Default User Group

Also, how do I change the login landing screen. When people log in I want them to be directed to "members only" content and NOT to their user profiles.

As always, I appreciate your quick response. Thank you.
Candace Kluth

In Jooma Simple membership Login module - you may set where to will redirect users after login

Regards
Andrew
Ordasoft team

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
What are you looking for?
Anti-spam question: How many head has a typical person?