OrdaSoft forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Show user name when someone add a book (0 viewing) 
BookLibary Component Support
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Show user name when someone add a book
kikedv (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Show user name when someone add a book 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
Hi, first of all, sorry for my english writing that it is not very good, but i hope you could understand my problem.

I have recently bought Booklibrary not for a shop, just for a small community with no bussiness goals. The reason of buying BookLibrary is because I would like to make possible that user can add books to library.

Therefore I would like two things:

1) When an user press "add book" button and fill up the information, the system could identify automatly the user and when the book is listing will show a new column with the name of the user who brings the information.

2) Make possible not to have to validate by the administrator when someone add a book.

At the first point I even tought in changing manually "Edition" to "Share by", and let the user to write his/her name by his/her own. But I prefer to make it easier because the average age is 50 and I think it is better if there is no need to do that and the user name is post automatly.

I think it should not be so difficult for someone with a minimum of knwonledge because I think it just to get the user name from data base and send it with the form. Then, open a new row in mysql line and show this information when listing the library.

Anyway, if someone could help me I would be really happy.

Thanks a lot
Enrique

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Show user name when someone add a book
kikedv 2010/08/20 13:08
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Show user name when someone add a book
admin 2010/08/20 14:09
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Show user name when someone add a book
kikedv 2010/08/20 15:24
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Show user name when someone add a book
admin 2010/08/20 15:38
Go to top
What are you looking for?
Anti-spam question: How many eyes has a typical person?