After entering in a number of books over the last few days, I would like to suggest a couple more features;
* Multiple category selection when entering books instead of entering the same book several times
* The ability to see parent and children categories in the book entering screen similar to the booklist screen. That is, with child categories nested under parent.
* The ability to select a specific category when creating a menu item, not just all books or all categories
* The ability to have an article at the top or bottom of each category screens - The welcome "Our library with suggestions for books for you to enjoy." really doesn't suit our site.
* The option to have each folio indicate the total number of books in each category and the categories within in it. for example if the category has 3 books and the sub-category has 5 books then the all category screen screen should show 8 books in total.
* The ability to change the default button to one from my rocket theme template.
* Change the search function to be more like a search module, that is, a module that sits somewhere else on the template. The current position and style is just too clunky (poor design).
Cheers. This component seems to have some real value but needs a few more functions to help site designers lay out the information in a more user friendly way.
Ps. Lend request still shows on the frontend even though all options for lend request have been disabled in backend. This seems to be a bug?