- Please, Can you explain me better ?
Spanish is the Joomla default language, so I mean the first time I open the site (when not yet translated) is opened in Spanish, so the SEF Translate selector language module should always be opened in Spanish, while now is shown in English.
Please, Check it on my tests site develop.egulp.net
- "For me look very bad when google show to me sites Or on English, or on Russian or..." - I'm agree with you, but "browser language" sometimes is a must, for example:
- when a Chinese site is opened in Chinese Simplifed from a Spanish
- more if the "Select a Language" is not "language icons", but wrote in words 选择一种语言 - I'll never find it !
- How to come back to the Joomla default language ? "If your site default language " Frontend language Spanish". I included (show) Spanish in SEF Translate module and seem to work.
Now, when I click on Italian and then on Spanish in the SEF Translate module selector the Joomla Spanish default site is shown without any automatic translation, Am I right ? Please, Can you confirm it ?
Please, Can you consider to answer and help on this:
- "We created "Select Language" as default HTML Select tag, this tag not support images, It not support click by default, for change it - you need select something
That's ok, but in first of all my request was to change the "Select a language" words with the default Joomla frontend language ("Spanish" in my example). In other words "Select a Language" could be deleted and replaced directly with Joomla default frontend language. Is it possible ?