OrdaSoft forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Having trouble upgrading to Pro (0 viewing) 
VehicleManager component support
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Having trouble upgrading to Pro
chriseuny (Visitor)
graphgraph
User Offline
Having trouble upgrading to Pro 7 Years ago Karma: 0  
Hi,

Before I tried to upgrade from regular Vehicle Manager to Pro I did a full Database backup. Then I deleted the regular Vehicle Manager and all modules and then installed the new Vehicle Manager Pro. Unfortunately I could not see any of my data (the cars werent there) I can only see the cars that come with the demo. So, I decided to go back to my old version of Vehicle Manager by retoring my Database. When I restored the Database I got everything back except for the photos of all the vehicles I had in the sytem. In the admnistration console everthing looks good but the frontend has no cars whatsoever. Please tell me what to do so I may recuperate the photos of all the vehicles, I need them on the site.
[img size=150][/img]

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2011/10/20 16:44 By . Reason: Adding more photos
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Having trouble upgrading to Pro
chriseuny 2011/10/20 16:42
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Having trouble upgrading to Pro - Update!
chriseuny 2011/10/20 17:05
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Having trouble upgrading to Pro - Update!
admin 2011/10/21 10:47
    emo
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Having trouble upgrading to Pro - Update!
chriseuny 2011/10/21 12:44
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Having trouble upgrading to Pro - Update!
admin 2011/10/21 18:54
    emo
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Having trouble upgrading to Pro - Update!
chriseuny 2011/10/22 18:20
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Having trouble upgrading to Pro - Update!
admin 2011/10/24 07:28
Go to top
What are you looking for?
Anti-spam question: How many eyes has a typical person?