Sef Translate is Joomla software for automatically website translation Joomla websites allows you edit all translated pages and URLs manually. If you don't like automatic translation which Bing or Google provides, you can edit all manually. (Only for SEF Translate Pro and Commercial versions)
1. To edit translated text manually, you need to turn off editor in Joomla global settings.
If you want to edit pages with help of MCE editor you have to set in editor options:
If you want to use other editor, please check manual for that editor.
2. After disabling editor go to Components → SEF Translate → tab Translation Pages
3. Then click on the URL of translated page that you want to change manually.
Here you can change automatically translated words.
4. To change translated URLs manually, navigate to Components → SEF Translate → tab Translation URLs
5. Click on URL that needed to be changed and in URL Destination correct the translation of URL to your liking. Also set Manually changed in option Manual translated or auto in order to not update URL when cache renews.