How to get free Azure Microsoft Translator API?
For work with Azure Microsoft Translator API. Subscribe to the Azure.com on Azure Marketplace. Basic subscriptions, up to 2 million characters a month, are free. Translating more than 2 million characters per month requires a payment. You may pick from any of the available subscription offers. If you decide to use Azure Microsoft Translator API you need to do following steps:
1) Sign up for a Microsoft Azure account (credit card required)
If you don't already have an Azure account, sign up for a Microsoft Azure account at Azure Marketplace.
2) After you have created an Azure account, subscribe to Azure
. You will not be charged for Azure unless you use it. Then sign into the Azure portal
3) Add a Microsoft Translator API subscription to your Azure account
- Select the + New option.
- Select Intelligence from the list of services.
- Select Cognitive Services APIs.
- Select the API Type option.
- Select Text Translation. In the Pricing Tier section, select the pricing tier that fits your needs.
- Fill out the rest of the form, and press the Create button
You are now subscribed to Microsoft Translator!
4) Retrieve your AZURE subscription key.
- Go to All Resources and select the Microsoft Translator API
you subscribed to.
- Go to the Keys option and copy your subscription key to access the service.
HINT: AZURE subscription key should be used in settings of SEF Translate component.
Back to the configuration of SEF Translate